Exterior shutters in Camden don’t only make your home look great. They could enhance its resale price as well.
There are a couple of different kinds of decorative exterior shutters, which we’ll discuss shortly. When you design these shutters for your house, you’ll want to work with a knowledgeable pro, for instance one from Louver Shop of New Jersey. We can help you find and come up with the ideal look for your residence during a free consultation.
Read on to discover the most desired styles of exterior shutters and the advantages of installing them at your residence.
Kinds of Decorative Exterior Shutters
- Board and Batten Shutters—From large boards to thick battens, these attractive shutters deliver a country look. Board and batten shutters complement many home designs, like traditional, farmhouse, lake and forest homes. They’re typically found in composite, vinyl and aluminum versions.
- Raised Panel Shutters—These are one of the most desired classic shutter designs. Raised panel shutters have solid panels and feature decorative definition. They usually come in single-, double- and triple-panel designs and match with a variety of architectural styles, both historic and modern. They’re typically customizable in composite, vinyl and aluminum styles.
- Bahama Shutters—These shutters are ideal for tropical areas, such as coastal or beach houses. Bahama shutters deflect harsh sunlight and allow in cool air. They’re frequently sold in aluminum and fiberglass models.
- Louvered Shutters—These are another classic shutter design. Louvered shutters incorporate precise lines that complement a large range of residences, including historic and contemporary. They’re frequently sold in aluminum, fiberglass, hybrid and vinyl styles.
At Louver Shop of New Jersey, our shutters are available in decorative and operational models. They can be customized in just about any color or design. You can also make your shutters pop by including premium hardware, curved tops and more.
3 Benefits of Exterior Shutters
- They keep your house cool. If you go with an operational style, you can close your shutters during peak summer days to enhance your residence’s energy efficiency. That way, your residence stays cooler while keeping your utility bill reasonable.
- They give your home a customized appearance. Once you select a style, the opportunities are almost endless for shapes, colors and optional hardware. Shutters can make your house look special and stand out from all the others on the block.
- They might improve your resale value. Top-quality exterior shutters, like options from Louver Shop of New Jersey, may enhance your residence’s value. They’re also a gorgeous add-on for home buyers, particularly when they’re custom.
Quality is significant when you’re wanting to add a permanent improvement to your house’s outside. At Louver Shop of New Jersey, we manufacture all our exterior shutters in the United States. Not only will you have them sooner, they’ll be gorgeous for years to come.
We also support them with one of the top limited lifetime warranties for shutters, so you won’t have to be concerned about warping, flaking, peeling or fading that can result with cheaply made shutters from overseas.
Whether you’re just getting started with your shutter project or have been visualizing them for ages, our design pros can help. We’re knowledgeable when it comes to making beautiful homes happen. Contact us at 888-428-1415 to schedule your free consultation now!